Semiconductor optical fibres: progress and opportunities
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Laser & Photonics Reviews
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 53–72, January 2014
How to Cite
Peacock, A. C., Sparks, J. R. and Healy, N. (2014), Semiconductor optical fibres: progress and opportunities. Laser & Photon. Rev., 8: 53–72. doi: 10.1002/lpor.201300016
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- Royal Academy of Engineering. Grant Numbers: EP/G028273/1, EP/G051755/1, EP/I035307/1
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMR-0806860, DMR-1107894
- Penn State Materials Research Science and Engineering Center. Grant Number: NSF DMR-0820404
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!