Dual-wavelength monolithic Y-branch distributed Bragg reflection diode laser at 671 nm suitable for shifted excitation Raman difference spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Laser & Photonics Reviews
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages L30–L33, July 2013
How to Cite
Maiwald, M., Fricke, J., Ginolas, A., Pohl, J., Sumpf, B., Erbert, G. and Tränkle, G. (2013), Dual-wavelength monolithic Y-branch distributed Bragg reflection diode laser at 671 nm suitable for shifted excitation Raman difference spectroscopy. Laser & Photon. Rev., 7: L30–L33. doi: 10.1002/lpor.201300041
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- Validierung des Innovationspotenzials wissenschaftlicher Forschung – VIP. Grant Number: 03V0207
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!