4H-SiC: a new nonlinear material for midinfrared lasers
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Laser & Photonics Reviews
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 831–838, September 2013
How to Cite
Wang, S., Zhan, M., Wang, G., Xuan, H., Zhang, W., Liu, C., Xu, C., Liu, Y., Wei, Z. and Chen, X. (2013), 4H-SiC: a new nonlinear material for midinfrared lasers. Laser & Photon. Rev., 7: 831–838. doi: 10.1002/lpor.201300068
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90922037, 51072222, 51272276
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011CB932700
- Chinese Academy of Sciences, and Beijing Nova Program. Grant Number: 2011096
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!