Highly efficient deep blue light emitting devices based on triphenylsilane modified phenanthro[9, 10-d]imidazole
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Laser & Photonics Reviews
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages L6–L10, January 2014
How to Cite
Gao, Z., Cheng, G., Shen, F., Zhang, S., Zhang, Y., Lu, P. and Ma, Y. (2014), Highly efficient deep blue light emitting devices based on triphenylsilane modified phenanthro[9, 10-d]imidazole. Laser & Photon. Rev., 8: L6–L10. doi: 10.1002/lpor.201300141
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB834701
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21174050, 21374038, 61274002
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.