Adhesion and tribological property of Cu nanoparticles-doped hydrophobic polyelectrolyte multilayers
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 313–323, November 2012
How to Cite
Yang, G., Chen, X., Zhang, Z., Song, S., Yu, L. and Zhang, P. (2012), Adhesion and tribological property of Cu nanoparticles-doped hydrophobic polyelectrolyte multilayers. Lubrication Science, 24: 313–323. doi: 10.1002/ls.1190
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50975077, 51005070
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!