In vivo multiphoton fluorescence imaging: A novel approach to oral malignancy
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 96–103, August 2004
How to Cite
Wilder-Smith, P., Osann, K., Hanna, N., Abbadi, N. E., Brenner, M., Messadi, D. and Krasieva, T. (2004), In vivo multiphoton fluorescence imaging: A novel approach to oral malignancy. Lasers Surg. Med., 35: 96–103. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20079
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2004
- CPRF. Grant Numbers: 27722, 30003
- CCRP. Grant Number: 00-01391V-20235
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO21 CA8752701, EB-00293 CA91717
- TRDRP. Grant Number: 71T-0192
- NIH (LAMMP). Grant Number: RR01192
- DOE. Grant Number: DE903-91ER 61227
- NSF. Grant Number: BES-86924
- PMUSA. Grant Number: 32598
- University of California
- Irvine Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!