M.R.H. has disclosed a potential financial conflict of interest with this study.
Helicobacter pylori in patients can be killed by visible light
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 260–265, April 2005
How to Cite
Ganz, R. A., Viveiros, J., Ahmad, A., Ahmadi, A., Khalil, A., Tolkoff, M. J., Nishioka, N. S. and Hamblin, M. R. (2005), Helicobacter pylori in patients can be killed by visible light. Lasers Surg. Med., 36: 260–265. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20161
- Issue online: 8 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2005
- Seedling Enterprises LLC
- LumeRx, Inc.
- US NIH (to MRH). Grant Number: R01AI050879
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!