Changes in vascularity and blood volume as a result of photodynamic therapy can be assessed with power Doppler ultrasonography
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 229–234, March 2006
How to Cite
Ohlerth, S., Laluhová, D., Buchholz, J., Roos, M., Walt, H. and Kaser-Hotz, B. (2006), Changes in vascularity and blood volume as a result of photodynamic therapy can be assessed with power Doppler ultrasonography. Lasers Surg. Med., 38: 229–234. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20282
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!