The authors have no conflict of interest to disclose.
A clinical comparison and long-term follow-up of topical 5-fluorouracil versus laser resurfacing in the treatment of widespread actinic keratoses†
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 731–739, September 2006
How to Cite
Ostertag, J. U., Quaedvlieg, P. J.F., van der Geer, S., Nelemans, P., Christianen, M. E.M.C., Neumann, M. H.A.M. and Krekels, G. A.M. (2006), A clinical comparison and long-term follow-up of topical 5-fluorouracil versus laser resurfacing in the treatment of widespread actinic keratoses. Lasers Surg. Med., 38: 731–739. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20379
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!