Low-level laser irradiation modulates matrix metalloproteinase activity and gene expression in porcine aortic smooth muscle cells
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 779–786, September 2006
How to Cite
Gavish, L., Perez, L. and Gertz, S. D. (2006), Low-level laser irradiation modulates matrix metalloproteinase activity and gene expression in porcine aortic smooth muscle cells. Lasers Surg. Med., 38: 779–786. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20383
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2006
- Rachel and Barney Gotstein Research Fund
- Murray Koppelman Research Fund of the American Friends of the Hebrew University
- Anna and Arnold Broniatovsky Research Fund of the Hebrew University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!