The authors have no relevant personal financial interest in this article.
Long-pulsed dye laser versus intense pulsed light for photodamaged skin: A randomized split-face trial with blinded response evaluation†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 293–299, July 2008
How to Cite
Jørgensen, G. F., Hedelund, L. and Hædersdal, M. (2008), Long-pulsed dye laser versus intense pulsed light for photodamaged skin: A randomized split-face trial with blinded response evaluation. Lasers Surg. Med., 40: 293–299. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20634
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2008
- Candela Laser Corporation, Wayland, Massachusetts, USA
- Danish Dermatologic Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!