Temporary hair removal by low fluence photoepilation: Histological study on biopsies and cultured human hair follicles
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 520–528, October 2008
How to Cite
Roosen, G. F., Westgate, G. E., Philpott, M., Berretty, P. J.M., Nuijs, T. and Bjerring, P. (2008), Temporary hair removal by low fluence photoepilation: Histological study on biopsies and cultured human hair follicles. Lasers Surg. Med., 40: 520–528. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20679
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!