Laser phototherapy as topical prophylaxis against head and neck cancer radiotherapy-induced oral mucositis: Comparison between low and high/low power lasers
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 264–270, April 2009
How to Cite
Simões, A., Eduardo, F. P., Luiz, A. C., Campos, L., Sá, P. H. R.N., Cristófaro, M., Marques, M. M. and Eduardo, C. P. (2009), Laser phototherapy as topical prophylaxis against head and neck cancer radiotherapy-induced oral mucositis: Comparison between low and high/low power lasers. Lasers Surg. Med., 41: 264–270. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20758
- Issue online: 3 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2009
- FAPESP (The State of São Paulo Research Foundation). Grant Number: 57578-8/2005
- CNPq (The National Council of Scientific and Technological Development). Grant Number: 552210/2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!