Automated analysis of lesion depth and integrated reflectivity in PS-OCT scans of tooth demineralization
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 62–68, January 2010
How to Cite
Le, M. H., Darling, C. L. and Fried, D. (2010), Automated analysis of lesion depth and integrated reflectivity in PS-OCT scans of tooth demineralization. Lasers Surg. Med., 42: 62–68. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20862
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-DE017869, R01-DE14698
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!