IL-1β, TNF-α, total antioxidative status and microbiological findings in chronic periodontitis treated with fluorescence-controlled Er:YAG laser radiation
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 24–31, January 2010
How to Cite
Domínguez, A., Gómez, C., García-Kass, A. I. and García-Nuñez, J. A. (2010), IL-1β, TNF-α, total antioxidative status and microbiological findings in chronic periodontitis treated with fluorescence-controlled Er:YAG laser radiation. Lasers Surg. Med., 42: 24–31. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20873
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!