Investigation into the optimum beam shape and fluence for selective ablation of dental calculus at λ = 400 nm
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 51–61, January 2010
How to Cite
Schoenly, J. E., Seka, W. and Rechmann, P. (2010), Investigation into the optimum beam shape and fluence for selective ablation of dental calculus at λ = 400 nm. Lasers Surg. Med., 42: 51–61. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20884
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2009
- U.S. Department of Energy Office of Inertial Confinement Fusion. Grant Number: DE-FC52-08NA28302
- University of Rochester
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
- LARES Research, Chico, CA
Vol. 42, Issue 5, 442, Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!