Photodynamic therapy for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infection in a mouse skin abrasion model
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 38–44, January 2010
How to Cite
Dai, T., Tegos, G. P., Zhiyentayev, T., Mylonakis, E. and Hamblin, M. R. (2010), Photodynamic therapy for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infection in a mouse skin abrasion model. Lasers Surg. Med., 42: 38–44. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20887
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: AI050875
- DOD/AFOSR. Grant Number: FA9550-04-1-0079
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!