Diffuse reflectance spectroscopy for optical soft tissue differentiation as remote feedback control for tissue-specific laser surgery
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 319–325, April 2010
How to Cite
Stelzle, F., Tangermann-Gerk, K., Adler, W., Zam, A., Schmidt, M., Douplik, A. and Nkenke, E. (2010), Diffuse reflectance spectroscopy for optical soft tissue differentiation as remote feedback control for tissue-specific laser surgery. Lasers Surg. Med., 42: 319–325. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20909
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2010
- ELAN-Funds University Erlangen-Nuremberg. Grant Number: 07.03.06.1
- SAOT–School in Advanced Optical Technologies
- FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!