Evaluation of inflammatory biomarkers associated with oxidative stress and histological assessment of low-level laser therapy in experimental myopathy
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 577–583, August 2010
How to Cite
Servetto, N., Cremonezzi, D., Simes, J. C., Moya, M., Soriano, F., Palma, J. A. and Campana, V. R. (2010), Evaluation of inflammatory biomarkers associated with oxidative stress and histological assessment of low-level laser therapy in experimental myopathy. Lasers Surg. Med., 42: 577–583. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20910
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2010
- Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
- Ministerio de Ciencia y tecnología de la Provincia de Córdoba
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!