Evaluation of inflammatory biomarkers associated with oxidative stress and histological assessment of low-level laser therapy in experimental myopathy
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 577–583, August 2010
How to Cite
Servetto, N., Cremonezzi, D., Simes, J. C., Moya, M., Soriano, F., Palma, J. A. and Campana, V. R. (2010), Evaluation of inflammatory biomarkers associated with oxidative stress and histological assessment of low-level laser therapy in experimental myopathy. Lasers Surg. Med., 42: 577–583. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20910
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2010
- Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
- Ministerio de Ciencia y tecnología de la Provincia de Córdoba
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!