This study was presented at the ASLMS annual meeting in Washington, DC, on April 5, 2009.
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 371–378, July 2010
How to Cite
Croce, A. C., De Simone, U., Freitas, I., Boncompagni, E., Neri, D., Cillo, U. and Bottiroli, G. (2010), Human liver autofluorescence: An intrinsic tissue parameter discriminating normal and diseased conditions. Lasers Surg. Med., 42: 371–378. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20923
The authors who have taken part in this study declared that they do not have anything to disclose regarding funding from industry or conflict of interest with respect to this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2010
- MIUR “PRIN 2006,”. Grant Number: 2006064975_002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!