Bas S. Wind and Marije W. Kroon contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 607–612, September 2010
How to Cite
Wind, B. S., Kroon, M. W., Meesters, A. A., Beek, J. F., van der Veen, J.P. W., Nieuweboer-Krobotová, L., Bos, J. D. and Wolkerstorfer, A. (2010), Non-ablative 1,550 nm fractional laser therapy versus triple topical therapy for the treatment of melasma: A randomized controlled split-face study. Lasers Surg. Med., 42: 607–612. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20937
The authors certify that they have no affiliation with or financial involvement in any organization or entity with a direct financial interest in the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript (e.g., employment, consultancies, stock ownership, honoraria).
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!