Bas S. Wind and Marije W. Kroon contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 607–612, September 2010
How to Cite
Wind, B. S., Kroon, M. W., Meesters, A. A., Beek, J. F., van der Veen, J.P. W., Nieuweboer-Krobotová, L., Bos, J. D. and Wolkerstorfer, A. (2010), Non-ablative 1,550 nm fractional laser therapy versus triple topical therapy for the treatment of melasma: A randomized controlled split-face study. Lasers Surg. Med., 42: 607–612. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20937
The authors certify that they have no affiliation with or financial involvement in any organization or entity with a direct financial interest in the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript (e.g., employment, consultancies, stock ownership, honoraria).
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!