Visible light-induced killing of bacteria as a function of wavelength: Implication for wound healing
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 467–472, August 2010
How to Cite
Lipovsky, A., Nitzan, Y., Gedanken, A. and Lubart, R. (2010), Visible light-induced killing of bacteria as a function of wavelength: Implication for wound healing. Lasers Surg. Med., 42: 467–472. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20948
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!