The November 2010 issue of Lasers in Surgery and Medicine was published online on 25 October 2010. A pagination error was subsequently identified. This notice is included to indicate that the pagination has been corrected and the content reissued [25 February 2013].
Single-wall carbon nanotubes assisted photothermal cancer therapy: Animal study with a murine model of squamous cell carcinoma†
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 798–808, November 2010
How to Cite
Huang, N., Wang, H., Zhao, J., Lui, H., Korbelik, M. and Zeng, H. (2010), Single-wall carbon nanotubes assisted photothermal cancer therapy: Animal study with a murine model of squamous cell carcinoma. Lasers Surg. Med., 42: 798–808. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20968
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2010
- Canadian Dermatology Foundation
- VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation In It for Life Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!