A transmissive laser speckle imaging technique for measuring deep tissue blood flow: An example application in finger joints
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 21–28, January 2011
How to Cite
Dunn, J.F., Forrester, K.R., Martin, L., Tulip, J. and Bray, R.C. (2011), A transmissive laser speckle imaging technique for measuring deep tissue blood flow: An example application in finger joints. Lasers Surg. Med., 43: 21–28. doi: 10.1002/lsm.21018
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2010
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) and the National Institutes of Health Research (NIH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!