The authors certify that there is no affiliation with or financial involvement in any organization or entity with a direct financial interest in the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript (e.g., employment, consultancies, stock ownership, honoraria).
Fluorescence spectroscopy measurements in ultrasonic navigated resection of malignant brain tumors†
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 8–14, January 2011
How to Cite
Richter, J. C.O., Haj-Hosseini, N., Andersson-Engel, S. and Wårdell, K. (2011), Fluorescence spectroscopy measurements in ultrasonic navigated resection of malignant brain tumors. Lasers Surg. Med., 43: 8–14. doi: 10.1002/lsm.21022
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2010
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research (SSF)
- Swedish Research Council (VR)
- Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems (VINNOVA). Grant Number: 311-2006-7661
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!