Single walled carbon nanohorns as photothermal cancer agents
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 43–51, January 2011
How to Cite
Whitney, J. R., Sarkar, S., Zhang, J., Do, T., Young, T., Manson, M. K., Campbell, T. A., Puretzky, A. A., Rouleau, C. M., More, K. L., Geohegan, D. B., Rylander, C. G., Dorn, H. C. and Rylander, M. N. (2011), Single walled carbon nanohorns as photothermal cancer agents. Lasers Surg. Med., 43: 43–51. doi: 10.1002/lsm.21025
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET 0731108
- Early CAREER Award. Grant Number: CBET 0955072
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: 1 R21 CA135230-01
- Institute for Critical Technology and Applied (ICTAS, Virginia Tech) Science Grant.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!