Single walled carbon nanohorns as photothermal cancer agents
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 43–51, January 2011
How to Cite
Whitney, J. R., Sarkar, S., Zhang, J., Do, T., Young, T., Manson, M. K., Campbell, T. A., Puretzky, A. A., Rouleau, C. M., More, K. L., Geohegan, D. B., Rylander, C. G., Dorn, H. C. and Rylander, M. N. (2011), Single walled carbon nanohorns as photothermal cancer agents. Lasers Surg. Med., 43: 43–51. doi: 10.1002/lsm.21025
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET 0731108
- Early CAREER Award. Grant Number: CBET 0955072
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: 1 R21 CA135230-01
- Institute for Critical Technology and Applied (ICTAS, Virginia Tech) Science Grant.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!