There is no conflict of interest with any of the authors.
Application of a novel boronated porphyrin (H2OCP) as a dual sensitizer for both PDT and BNCT†
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 52–58, January 2011
How to Cite
Hiramatsu, R., Kawabata, S., Miyatake, S.-I., Kuroiwa, T., Easson, M. W. and Vicente, M. G. H. (2011), Application of a novel boronated porphyrin (H2OCP) as a dual sensitizer for both PDT and BNCT. Lasers Surg. Med., 43: 52–58. doi: 10.1002/lsm.21026
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2010
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT). Grant Number: 20340549
- United States National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 CA 098902
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!