A light-activated method for repair of corneal surface defects
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 481–489, August 2011
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Kochevar, I. E., Redmond, R. W. and Yao, M. (2011), A light-activated method for repair of corneal surface defects. Lasers Surg. Med., 43: 481–489. doi: 10.1002/lsm.21083
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- WangKuanCheng Foundation of the School of Medicine
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!