Disclosures: Dr. Mohammed N. Islam is a professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department and the Department of Internal Medicine at the University of Michigan and is also the Founder, President, Chief Technology Officer and consultant to Omni Sciences, Inc. Dr. Kevin Ke was a postdoctoral research fellow at the University of Michigan during part of the research presented in this article and is currently an optical engineer at Omni Sciences, Inc. Dr. Michael J. Freeman is the Director of Research at Omni Sciences, Inc.
Photothermolysis of sebaceous glands in human skin ex vivo with a 1,708 nm Raman fiber laser and contact cooling†
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 470–480, August 2011
How to Cite
Alexander, V. V., Ke, K., Xu, Z., Islam, M. N., Freeman, M. J., Pitt, B., Welsh, M. J. and Orringer, J. S. (2011), Photothermolysis of sebaceous glands in human skin ex vivo with a 1,708 nm Raman fiber laser and contact cooling. Lasers Surg. Med., 43: 470–480. doi: 10.1002/lsm.21085
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- University of Michigan Cardiovascular Center Inaugural Fund
- Omni Sciences Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!