Conflict of Interest: M.H. has received fee from Photocure/Galderma for speaking and is on the advisory board for Galderma International regarding photodynamic therapy of organ transplant recipients. None of the other listed authors have any conflict of interest regarding this publication.
Enhanced uptake and photoactivation of topical methyl aminolevulinate after fractional CO2 laser pretreatment†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 804–813, September 2011
How to Cite
Hædersdal, M., Katsnelson, J., Sakamoto, F.H., Farinelli, W.A., Doukas, A.G., Tam, J. and Anderson, R.R. (2011), Enhanced uptake and photoactivation of topical methyl aminolevulinate after fractional CO2 laser pretreatment. Lasers Surg. Med., 43: 804–813. doi: 10.1002/lsm.21096
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2011
- Danish Council for Independent Research/Medical Sciences (FSS)
- Aage Bang Foundation
- A.P Møller Foundation for the Advancement of Medical Science
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!