Disclosure of Proprietary Interests: None of the authors have a conflict of interest regarding this publication.
Selective photothermolysis to target sebaceous glands: Theoretical estimation of parameters and preliminary results using a free electron laser†
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 175–183, February 2012
How to Cite
Sakamoto, F. H., Doukas, A. G., Farinelli, W. A., Tannous, Z., Shinn, M., Benson, S., Williams, G. P., Gubeli, J. F., Dylla, H. F. and Anderson, R. R. (2012), Selective photothermolysis to target sebaceous glands: Theoretical estimation of parameters and preliminary results using a free electron laser. Lasers Surg. Med., 44: 175–183. doi: 10.1002/lsm.21132
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2011
- Medical Free Electron Laser Research Program
- AFOSR, US Department of Defense. Grant Number: FA 9550-04-1-0079
- Office of Naval Research
- Commonwealth of Virginia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!