Drs. Ortiz, Tingey, Yu, and Ross participated in the drafting of the manuscript and critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content. There were no funding sources for this paper. Drs. Ortiz, Tingey, and Yu have no relevant financial interests to report. Dr. Ross has no relevant financial interest to report. This paper has not been presented at any meetings or published in the past. Send reprint requests to E. Victor Ross, MD*
Letter to the Editor
Topical steroids implicated in postoperative infection following ablative laser resurfacing†
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 1–3, January 2012
How to Cite
Ortiz, A. E., Tingey, C., Yu, Y. E. and Ross, E. V. (2012), Topical steroids implicated in postoperative infection following ablative laser resurfacing. Lasers Surg. Med., 44: 1–3. doi: 10.1002/lsm.21152
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!