Combined two-photon luminescence microscopy and OCT for macrophage detection in the hypercholesterolemic rabbit aorta using plasmonic gold nanorose
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 49–59, January 2012
How to Cite
Wang, T., Mancuso, J. J., Kazmi, S.M. S., Dwelle, J., Sapozhnikova, V., Willsey, B., Ma, L. L., Qiu, J., Li, X., Dunn, A. K., Johnston, K. P., Feldman, M. D. and Milner, T. E. (2012), Combined two-photon luminescence microscopy and OCT for macrophage detection in the hypercholesterolemic rabbit aorta using plasmonic gold nanorose. Lasers Surg. Med., 44: 49–59. doi: 10.1002/lsm.21153
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Veterans Administration Merit Grant
- Welch Foundation Grant. Grant Number: F-1319
- NSF Grant. Grant Number: CBET-0968038
- Department of Energy Center for Frontiers of Subsurface Energy Security
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!