Conflict of Interest: The authors declare that there is no conflict of interest that would prejudice the impartiality of this scientific work.
The enhanced anti-cancer effect of hexenyl ester of 5-aminolaevulinic acid photodynamic therapy in adriamycin-resistant compared to non-resistant breast cancer cells†
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 76–86, January 2012
How to Cite
Yoon, J.-H., Yoon, H.-E., Kim, O., Kim, S. K., Ahn, S.-G. and Kang, K. W. (2012), The enhanced anti-cancer effect of hexenyl ester of 5-aminolaevulinic acid photodynamic therapy in adriamycin-resistant compared to non-resistant breast cancer cells. Lasers Surg. Med., 44: 76–86. doi: 10.1002/lsm.21154
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A090470
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!