The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Enhancement of photodynamic antitumor effect with pro-oxidant ascorbate†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 69–75, January 2012
How to Cite
Wei, Y., Song, J., Chen, Q. and Xing, D. (2012), Enhancement of photodynamic antitumor effect with pro-oxidant ascorbate. Lasers Surg. Med., 44: 69–75. doi: 10.1002/lsm.21157
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB910402, 2010CB732602
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0829
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30870676, 30870658
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!