Conflict of interest: none.
The effect of photodynamic therapy on tumor cell expression of major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class I and MHC class I-related molecules†
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 60–68, January 2012
How to Cite
Belicha-Villanueva, A., Riddell, J., Bangia, N. and Gollnick, S. O. (2012), The effect of photodynamic therapy on tumor cell expression of major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class I and MHC class I-related molecules. Lasers Surg. Med., 44: 60–68. doi: 10.1002/lsm.21160
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA55791, CA98156
- Roswell Park Cancer Center Support. Grant Number: CA16056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!