Conflict of interest: None reported.
Low-Level Laser Therapy for Closed-Head Traumatic Brain Injury in Mice: Effect of Different Wavelengths†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 218–226, March 2012
How to Cite
Wu, Q., Xuan, W., Ando, T., Xu, T., Huang, L., Huang, Y.-Y., Dai, T., Dhital, S., Sharma, S. K., Whalen, M. J. and Hamblin, M. R. (2012), Low-Level Laser Therapy for Closed-Head Traumatic Brain Injury in Mice: Effect of Different Wavelengths. Lasers Surg. Med., 44: 218–226. doi: 10.1002/lsm.22003
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01AI050875
- Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology. Grant Number: DAMD17-02-2-0006
- CDMRP Program in TBI. Grant Number: W81XWH-09-1-0514
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9950-04-1-0079
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!