Conflict of Interest Disclosures: All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest and none were reported.
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 482–489, August 2012
How to Cite
Duong, S., Youssef, J., Pimenta, P., Aguigam, H., Zhang, J., Calantog, A., Pilch, S., Masters, J. G. and Wilder-Smith, P. (2012), An imaging-based approach to the evaluation of xerostomia. Lasers Surg. Med., 44: 482–489. doi: 10.1002/lsm.22039
Author's contribution: S.D. and J.Y.: imaging, data extraction; P.P.: study design, data interpretation, manuscript preparation; H.A., A.C.: imaging, data extraction, manuscript preparation; J.Z.: imaging, data extraction, and interpretation; S.P. and J.G.M.: study design, data interpretation and analysis, manuscript preparation; P.W.S.: study design and oversight, imaging, clinical examinations, data interpretation, manuscript preparation.
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5P41RR001192-32, K25HL-102055
- The Tobacco-Related Disease Research Program. Grant Number: 19KT-0034
- Colgate Palmolive Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!