Conflict of Interest Disclosures: All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest and have disclosed the following: Dr. Wheeland has been a prior consultant for TRIA Beauty, Inc.
Permanent hair reduction with a home-use diode laser: Safety and effectiveness 1 year after eight treatments†
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 550–557, September 2012
How to Cite
Wheeland, R. G. (2012), Permanent hair reduction with a home-use diode laser: Safety and effectiveness 1 year after eight treatments. Lasers Surg. Med., 44: 550–557. doi: 10.1002/lsm.22051
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- TRIA Beauty, Inc.
This article has been cited by:
- 1A Review of Hand-Held, Home-Use Cosmetic Laser and Light Devices, Dermatologic Surgery, 2015, 41, 3, 307, , ,
- 2Future Prospects in Dermatologic Applications of Lasers, Nanotechnology, and Other New Technologies, Actas Dermo-Sifiliográficas (English Edition), 2015, 106, 3, 168, , , ,
- 3Perspectivas de futuro en láseres, nuevas tecnologías y nanotecnología en dermatología, Actas Dermo-Sifiliográficas, 2015, 106, 3, 168, , , ,
- You have free access to this content4
- 5Ultraviolet radiation after exposure to a low-fluence IPL home-use device: a randomized clinical trial, Lasers in Medical Science, 2015, 30, 8, 2171, , , , , , ,
- 6Enhancement of monoclonal antibody production in CHO cells by exposure to He–Ne laser radiation, Cytotechnology, 2014, 66, 5, 761, , , , ,
- You have free access to this content9