Conflict of Interest Disclosures: All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest and none were reported.
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 558–563, September 2012
How to Cite
Havel, M., Sroka, R., Englert, E., Stelter, K., Leunig, A. and Betz, C. S. (2012), Intraindividual comparison of 1,470 nm diode laser versus carbon dioxide laser for tonsillotomy: A prospective, randomized, double blind, controlled feasibility trial. Lasers Surg. Med., 44: 558–563. doi: 10.1002/lsm.22053
Miriam Havel and Ronald Sroka contributed equally to this study.
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Tonsillotomy: facts and fiction, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2015, 272, 4, 949, , , ,
- 3Enhancement of monoclonal antibody production in CHO cells by exposure to He–Ne laser radiation, Cytotechnology, 2014, 66, 5, 761, , , , ,
- 4Respiratory complications after diode-laser-assisted tonsillotomy, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2014, 271, 8, 2317, , , , , , , ,
- 5Influence of laser light on bioimplants used in otorhinolaryngology, Lasers in Medical Science, 2013,, , , , ,