Conflict of Interest Disclosures: All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest and have disclosed the following: [DXH and RDF have a financial interest in adaptive optics technology through patents held by Physical Sciences, Inc.].
In vivo imaging of photoreceptor disruption associated with age-related macular degeneration: A pilot study†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 603–610, October 2012
How to Cite
Boretsky, A., Khan, F., Burnett, G., Hammer, D. X., Ferguson, R. D., van Kuijk, F. and Motamedi, M. (2012), In vivo imaging of photoreceptor disruption associated with age-related macular degeneration: A pilot study. Lasers Surg. Med., 44: 603–610. doi: 10.1002/lsm.22070
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery (ASLMS) Student Research
- Wagner AMD Fund
- Seymour Fisher
- Institute for Translational Sciences at the University of Texas Medical Branch
- Research to Prevent Blindness (RPB)
- CTSA NIH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!