Conflict of Interest Disclosures: All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest and none were reported.
Nanoparticle-mediated photothermal therapy: A comparative study of heating for different particle types†
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 675–684, October 2012
How to Cite
Pattani, V. P. and Tunnell, J. W. (2012), Nanoparticle-mediated photothermal therapy: A comparative study of heating for different particle types. Lasers Surg. Med., 44: 675–684. doi: 10.1002/lsm.22072
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2012
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- National Cancer Institute (NIH). Grant Number: R01 CA132032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!