Conflict of Interest Disclosures: All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest and none were reported.
Low-level laser therapy (808 nm) reduces inflammatory response and oxidative stress in rat tibialis anterior muscle after cryolesion†
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 726–735, November 2012
How to Cite
Assis, L., Moretti, A. I.S., Abrahão, T. B., Cury, V., Souza, H. P., Hamblin, M. R. and Parizotto, N. A. (2012), Low-level laser therapy (808 nm) reduces inflammatory response and oxidative stress in rat tibialis anterior muscle after cryolesion. Lasers Surg. Med., 44: 726–735. doi: 10.1002/lsm.22077
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01AI050875
- Emergency Medicine Division. Grant Number: LIM 51
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP). Grant Numbers: 2006/01096-8, 2009/01990-9
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico (CNPQ). Grant Numbers: 473537/2008-7, 151747/2007-5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!