Conflict of Interest Disclosures: All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest and have disclosed the following: A.J. Walsh was a recipient of a USAF student travel grant to present at ASLMS 2010. No other financial disclosures or conflicts of interest.
The effect of temperature on the autofluorescence of scattering and non-scattering tissue†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 712–718, November 2012
How to Cite
Walsh, A. J., Masters, D. B., Jansen, E. D., Welch, A.J. and Mahadevan-Jansen, A. (2012), The effect of temperature on the autofluorescence of scattering and non-scattering tissue. Lasers Surg. Med., 44: 712–718. doi: 10.1002/lsm.22080
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!