Conflict of Interest Disclosures: All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest and none were reported
High-intensity diode laser in combination with bipolar transurethral resection of the prostate: A new strategy for the treatment of large prostates (>80 ml)†
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 699–704, November 2012
How to Cite
Chen, C.-H., Chiang, P.-H., Lee, W.-C., Chuang, Y.-C., Kang, C.-H., Hsu, C.-C., Lee, W.-C., Chen, Y.-T. and Cheng, Y.-T. (2012), High-intensity diode laser in combination with bipolar transurethral resection of the prostate: A new strategy for the treatment of large prostates (>80 ml). Lasers Surg. Med., 44: 699–704. doi: 10.1002/lsm.22081
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!