Conflict of Interest Disclosures: All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest and none were reported.
Glioma cell growth inhibition following photochemical internalization enhanced non-viral PTEN gene transfection†
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 746–754, November 2012
How to Cite
Mathews, M. S., Shih, E.-C., Zamora, G., Sun, C.-H., Cho, S. K., Kwon, Y. J. and Hirschberg, H. (2012), Glioma cell growth inhibition following photochemical internalization enhanced non-viral PTEN gene transfection. Lasers Surg. Med., 44: 746–754. doi: 10.1002/lsm.22082
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Norwegian Radium Hospital Research Foundation
- American Society for Lasers Medicine and Surgery
Vol. 44, Issue 10, 865, Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!