Conflict of Interest Disclosures: All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest and none were reported.
Microarray analysis of port wine stains before and after pulsed dye laser treatment†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Special Issue: Dermatology and Plastic Surgery
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 67–75, February 2013
How to Cite
Laquer, V. T., Hevezi, P. A., Albrecht, H., Chen, T. S., Zlotnik, A. and Kelly, K. M. (2013), Microarray analysis of port wine stains before and after pulsed dye laser treatment. Lasers Surg. Med., 45: 67–75. doi: 10.1002/lsm.22087
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HD065536
- National Institutes of Health Laser Microbeam and Medical Program (LAMMP, a P41 Biotechnology Resource). Grant Number: RR001192
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!