Conflict of Interest Disclosures: All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest and none were reported.
Tm:Fiber laser ablation with real-time temperature monitoring for minimizing collateral thermal damage: ex vivo dosimetry for ovine brain†
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 48–56, January 2013
How to Cite
Tunc, B. and Gulsoy, M. (2013), Tm:Fiber laser ablation with real-time temperature monitoring for minimizing collateral thermal damage: ex vivo dosimetry for ovine brain. Lasers Surg. Med., 45: 48–56. doi: 10.1002/lsm.22114
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!